SOWISO/Bolster Academy helps university educators with the teaching of mathematics to non-mathematics majors. Our online learning and testing environment helps countless teachers and students in higher education realize their potential. Since our establishment in 2010, we have supported tens of thousands of students in The Netherlands, and we have spent the last few years focusing on scaling internationally.
We are looking for a marketing/communication intern to help us grow our brand locally and internationally. In a sentence, your main focus will be to help our commercial team in their scaling efforts by helping us with copywriting, content creation and market research.
You will be working in our young and enthusiastic team. Want in? Check out the detailed job description below and shoot us an application.
- Maintaining our social media accounts by planning and executing a content calendar.
- Writing blogs and creating other content that will be educate and aid our target audience (teachers)
- Conducting market research that will help us better understand and penetrate new markets.
- Coming up with creative marketing strategies.
- You are currently on your way to obtaining a Marketing/Communication/PR degree at university (WO) or college (HBO) level.
- You are fluent in both English and Dutch
- Experience with conducting market research and condensing them into insightful market reports
- Basic knowledge of video editing
- Basic knowledge of photoshop
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS/JS/Markdown
- Experience with managing business accounts on social media platforms.
What we offer:
- A great environment to learn and develop yourself personally and professionally, in a dynamic organisation in which you will play an important role. You will constantly be in close contact with other employees and company management.
- The possibility of a part-time position at our company after your internship.
- Options to work remote or at our office in Amsterdam.
- Everything you expect from a tech company: a sound system blasting productivity-enhancing music, a Nintendo GameCube and all you can eat noodles.
- A monthly internship compensation